Tuesday, June 25, 2013

The End is Near...Blog Hop & OMG I WON!!!

The countdown is on until Google Reader is no more, but have no fear Tori at Tori's Teacher Tips has a great tutorial on how to transfer all those fabulous blogs that you follow to Bloglovin PLUS she has set up a linky so you can easily follow those wonderful blogs on Bloglovin that you're currently reading on Google Reader, or you can find some new amazing blogs. Hop on over & check it out & make sure to add your Bloglovin link so we can easily follow you on Bloglovin.


And I won K-3 Connections: 100 Follower Giveaway, Prize Pack 1; winner's choice from 4 Fabulous Blogger's Tpt stores. I'm so excited I never win stuff like this. Click on the picture of the product I chose to check it out in the author's Tpt store & if you don't already follow their blog, click on their name to check out their awesome blog.

K-3 Connection (Choice of 2)


Hoots N' Hollers ($10 to store)





Whimsy Workshop (Clipart set)


Literacy Sparks (Choice)

Thank you so much for these great wins ladies. I can't wait to use them.

1 comment:

I love reading your comments!!! And will respond to each one by e-mail, make sure that you have that option enabled. If it's set to noreply-comment, then I can't respond to your sweet comment. Check your settings today so you can receive my comment back. Thanks for the love!