Sunday, June 30, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted Linky Party {6/30}

I'm so happy Mrs. Reed from Flying Into First is back wih her Sunday Let's Get Acquainted Linky Party, it's one of my favorites!!!

Topic- Tic Tac Toe
How it Works:  Look at the graphic below.  It is a Tic Tac Toe board filled with different categories.  You will post about three of these categories but they have to make Tic Tac Toe.  For example, you can choose to write about 3 topics that go vertical, or 3 topics that go horizontal, or three topics that go diagonal. 

I'm going to go down, vertically on the right side.

Dream Vacation
A Hawaiian cruise.


My aunt did one a few years for her 25th wedding anniversary & said it was amazing & worth every penny. I've always wanted to go to Hawaii, but then after hearing about everything she got to see on the cruise, I thought that sounded like a better plan. My husband & I would want to do everything that the islands offered and would have a hard time choosing just one island to go to, which is the beauty of the cruise you get to see them all. It looks so beautiful there, that crystal blue water just makes me want to dive in!!!

Books I'm Reading
I'm currently reading Nicholas Sparks The Best of Me and I plan on Reading The Witches by Roald Dahl after that. I loved that movie as a kid, but I've never read the book, so I figure it's time. 

Hobbies
  • Reading...I love, love, love to read
  • I love shopping...ok maybe that's an addiction not a hobby :)
  • Blogging & creating...this is a new hobby & it's so addictive
  • Now this one is going to sound weird, but I want to start collecting buttons. I've seen so many great projects with buttons & I figure why buy the buttons when every time I buy a shirt that has buttons, they always include an extra button. Plus there are some really cool looking buttons out there. But I've yet to start this, every time I see a button though I'm like "Oh that's right I need to get a container that I can start to put these buttons in." Then it doesn't happen. Maybe one day!

Since we're getting acquainted I'm having a 100+ followers giveaway starting Tuesday, be sure to stop by & check it out. I also have a Bloglovin giveaway going on right now, it ends Tuesday night, if you haven't checked it out yet, head on over.

Don't forget to link up with Mrs. Reed and Let's Get Acquainted!!!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Stephanie I found you through Latoya's linky party. A Hawaiian cruise sounds amazing right about now. :) I just want to go away to an island and just RELAX my mind. I see your an avid reader! Me to! Nothing like a great read for pleasure. I think it's pretty cool that you want to start collecting buttons. You can always find something to do with a cute button or two. :) Happy Sunday!! BTW I'm your newest follower!

    ((HUGS))
    Tiffany
    One Fab Teacher


    ReplyDelete
  2. Hawaii is amazing, no matter how you decide to see it, you will love it! I share your shopping hobby/addiction. It seems to worsen during the summer months for me. Hmmm.

    Have a great week!

    Aimee
    Primarily Speaking

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost bought The Best of Me for my NOOK today! I think it will be the next book I read once I am finished with my current one! Is it good!?

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I wish my desktop was working! I would soooo join in on this linky. I might try from my iPad but sometimes the images get all mesed up.
    Saw you visited my blog mt email is ateacerinspired@blogspot.com
    :) love the linky

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a friend who taught first grade for over thirty years and has the most incredible button collection. Her mother started it and passed it on to her. She volunteers in my room and when we work on sorting she brings her button jar. I have to supervise closely because there are some wonderful buttons!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!! And will respond to each one by e-mail, make sure that you have that option enabled. If it's set to noreply-comment, then I can't respond to your sweet comment. Check your settings today so you can receive my comment back. Thanks for the love!