Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Bloglovin...Here I Come!!!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Ok, I'm making the switch. It's official. I signed up for Bloglovin a few weeks ago, when I first saw chatter about it, but then didn't do much with it. But today there has been A LOT of Bloglovin chatter, so here I am claiming my blog with Bloglovin.

If you haven't yet made the switch from Google Reader to a new reader, check out Bloglovin.

Ok I'm off to create my groups for Bloglovin, so I can finally have some organization.

Make sure to follow me over there & make sure you switch over soon. I don't want to risk not seeing all of your fabulous posts.

ADDED: Ok so according to my Blogger dashboard I have 79 followers, but according to my Bloglovin records I have 37. I am so looking forward to hosting a 100 follower giveaway & according to Blogger I'm almost there, but what am I suppose to do if someone is only following me on Bloglovin? Is that possible to follow me on Bloglovin & it not show up on my Blogger dashboard count?

Please help any one with some Bloglovin, Blogger, blogging experience?!?

A little confused & frustrated now.

1 comment:

  1. It seems that none of us know the answer to the blog followers count situation. I am so sad because I am so close to 500 on my blog and soooo far on bloglovin.
    Gina
    Third Grade Tidbits

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!! And will respond to each one by e-mail, make sure that you have that option enabled. If it's set to noreply-comment, then I can't respond to your sweet comment. Check your settings today so you can receive my comment back. Thanks for the love!