Monday, June 17, 2013

Monday Made It: Teacher Gift & Math Game


I'm linking up with Tara from 4th Grade Frolics again today for her Monday Made It linky party.

I have 2 made-its to share.

First, this classroom sign for my secret pal.
I kind of forgot to take a picture of it before I put it in the bag, so I had to quick take it out & unwrap it when I got to school so I could take a picture for you. This was inspired by Amber at Sparkles, Smiles, and Successful Students she had a sign like this from her Monday Made It last week. Thank you Amber you were a huge life-saver. I had no idea what I was going to give my secret pal as an end of the year gift, then I saw hers & I was like "Perfect." This cute little sign was actually pretty easy to make, I picked up a bifold board from WalMart & cut it apart down the middle, then painted it with acrylic paint, also from Wal-Mart, because they're under a $1 there for the little bottle. Added a little design to it and wrote her name with a paint pen, which was under $2. Then hot-glued ribbon to the top. Again, sorry for the bad picture, because you can't see that the ribbon is an orange ribbon with yellow polka dots on the top. Pretty simple and inexpensive and I'll most likely be making one for my room now too.

The second thing I'm sharing is my Addition and Subtraction Wars game. I shared this a few weeks ago for Manic Monday and complete forgot to share it here as well. So I'll give you the link and let you hop over to that post to check out this fun game for your math tubs. Click either picture of the game boards to jump to my post about this fun card game. Pssstt...this game is a freebie. Check out the post and you can scoop this game up from google docs.


One more freebie I want to mention, I'm dabbling in creating fonts, check out my Fonts page for some free fonts.

Wow! I think was one of the shortest posts I've ever done. I hope you were either inspired to create something or are able to use this game in your classroom. Thanks for stopping by. Remember to link up with 4th Grade Frolics and share what you've made.



2 comments:

  1. Love your freebies! Thanks for sharing! I'm always on the look out for great partner math games. I'm going to pin these to my math boards. I'm a new follower!

    Karen
    An Apple a Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephanie,
    I love your blog, I'm switching to an owl theme for this year and this is super cute! I'm your newest follower. :o)
    Vicky
    Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!! And will respond to each one by e-mail, make sure that you have that option enabled. If it's set to noreply-comment, then I can't respond to your sweet comment. Check your settings today so you can receive my comment back. Thanks for the love!