Saturday, June 8, 2013

Fonts, Fonts, Fonts!!!

Ok, ok...I know it's not Friday, but I just bought the iFont app for my iPad and made these fonts today. So I'm linking up with Teaching Blog Addict's Freebie Friday so I could share these new fonts I made with more people. I have a font addiction and now that I have the iFont app, this could be what I spend all of my time doing. : )
Click on the fonts below to download that font. Yes, it is okay to use them for personal or commercial use, I just ask that you credit back to my blog, when possible. If you like any of these, please leave me some comment love.  I hope you like them and find a use for them. Enjoy!!!






2 comments:

  1. PDP lines is my fav! Thanks for sharing!

    Cheers,
    Mrs. Harris
    Mrs. Harris Teaches Science!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just got the app and are already making fonts? WOW! So cool! I love 'em all! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!! And will respond to each one by e-mail, make sure that you have that option enabled. If it's set to noreply-comment, then I can't respond to your sweet comment. Check your settings today so you can receive my comment back. Thanks for the love!