Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Quietest Classroom Pencil Sharpener


I know I said I was putting Thursday raves on hold for the summer; however, this is a really good rave/review. Maybe some of you have heard of it.....

The Quietest Classroom Pencil Sharpener from Classroom Friendly Supplies


Here it is in all it's glory!!!

Before....... a nice dull pencil.

After....... a super sharp pencil. I love sharp pencils.

I'm not kidding it's amazing how sharp this pencil got.

I took my fancy-shmancy pencil sharpener to my summer camp so we could make pencil sharpening a little easier. This sharpener is so great because not only is it quiet and makes the point super sharp, but it's portable. You can attach this sharpener to just about any surface with a little vice that's included. 

Now let's talk about all the great things with this sharpener.

1.) It is so quiet........when comparison to other crank sharpeners & really any electric sharpener I've had. Who remembers the old fashion crank sharpeners that were (and maybe still are in some of you classrooms) attached to the wall? Remember how noisy they were? You could barely hear yourself think if someone had to sharpen their pencil. With this sharpener, that annoying sound is minimized not just because the rotating of the blades is much quieter but it's also super fast, so you don't have to sharpen as long.

2.) This sharpener sharpens pencils crazy fast. I'm not kidding when I say a couple of turns & your pencil is deadly sharp.

3.) Your pencil point will be so sharp with this sharpener that I think there's actually a learning curve to writing with the pencil afterwards. My camp kids kept breaking their points after I would sharpen their pencils with this sharpener because they weren't use to such a big, sharp point. By now they have adjusted to having such an awesome point, but they have adjusted so well that they are "pencil point snobs." What is that you may ask? It is when their point is the slightest bit dull they are telling me that they need their pencil sharpened. Then when I look at it it's not even that dull, it's still sharp like if you had used any other sharpener.

I'm so in love with this sharpener that I won't let my camp kids touch it & I tend to un-grip it from the counter and bring it home every night, because I don't trust any one else with my awesome sharpener. 

Head over to Classroom Friendly Supplies website  to get yours today and don't forget to check out their Facebook page!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!!! And will respond to each one by e-mail, make sure that you have that option enabled. If it's set to noreply-comment, then I can't respond to your sweet comment. Check your settings today so you can receive my comment back. Thanks for the love!