I found a great new linky today, Saturday Snapshots!!! with Run! Miss Nelson's Got the Camera
Here's what I found on my trip today.
- I couldn't resist the classic books for only a $1 each. You never know which one of your students may be interested in them.
- I'm going to do polka dots again this year (who didn't know that :) ) However, I'm going to try to stick to a hot pink, bright blue, lime green, & black color scheme. Considering this there were a lot of great choices in The Dollar Spot.
- The mini-pocket charts are bright blue, sorry you can't tell from the picture.
- Then I found those fun glasses, which I think will jazz up Read to Self. They had black, hot pink, white, & teal (which I figured was close enough to my color scheme.)
- Then I found those push pins in my color scheme (again sorry the picture isn't that great I was using my phone), and that yellow color is actually a bright green.
- My last great finds (the tops - middle picture) weren't in The Dollar Spot but they were on clearance. Yes, those 3 shirts are the same shirt just different colors. Once I find a shirt that I like & fits nice, I usually buy it in multiple colors. So I bought a kelly green (on the left, again you can't tell because of the pic), a teal, and a yellow one. All of those shirts were $4.98, but my favorite find was the teal/light bluish color cardigan. I absolutely love it, it's longer in length & has longer sleeves that come down past my wrists, plus it was only $9.98. SCORE!!!
Speaking of my polka dot & new color scheme, here's a little screen shot of what I'm working on.
Before I go remember to check out these awesome giveaways by Live.Love.Math & Creation Castle.
Hope your having an awesome Saturday. I'll be spending my evening with this large group of folks to celebrate my Poppop's birthday!!!