Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Get Ready....for a Linky Party!!!

Hello to all my friends. I'm giving you a little advanced warning that I will be venturing into the world of linky parties! That's right me and my little, baby blog will be holding a linky party tomorrow, Thursday, May 23rd! So get your gears a thinking about what you want to rave about to all of us eager followers. I'm planning on making this a weekly, Thursday linky. I know I already have a long list of all the things that I want to rave about. Even if introduces one person to it (whatever it might be) I'll feel like it was all worth it.
Here's the image, so when you see it tomorrow you know it's time to link up & let us all know what you have to rave about.

I can't wait to read all about everyone's ravings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!!! And will respond to each one by e-mail, make sure that you have that option enabled. If it's set to noreply-comment, then I can't respond to your sweet comment. Check your settings today so you can receive my comment back. Thanks for the love!