Sunday, December 15, 2013

Elf on the Shelf Linky: Week 2

I'm linking up to show off what my elf has been up to this week.

My class elf was pretty calm this week. You can check out what he did the previous week here I posted about it in my Five for Friday post.

Here's what he's been up to this week:

Monday was a lazy day hanging out in the classroom fuzzy basket. He was quite comfy!!!

Tuesday was a snow day, so he had the day off.

Wednesday he was watching A White Christmas on Youtube until he fell over, then during lunch he turned around and just sat on the computer for the rest of the afternoon.

Thursday he was just chillin on the projector and enjoyed watching Pigeon: Impossible with my 4th graders while we worked on making inferences.

Friday he jumped into the pull up, they thought this was absolutely hysterically. On Thursday, while doing out Mystery Mail activity, from Clutter Free Classroom (so much fun, my kiddos loved it, make sure to check it out) one of my kiddos mentioned how funny it would be if Max was in the pull up the next day. So of course that's where he ended up!!!

This week, since it's the last week, he will be up to some more shenanigans!!! Check back next weekend to see what he did.

And here's a freebie for you!!!

This week we are reading How Santa Lost His Job, I wanted to read How Santa Got His Job too, but I can't find the book anywhere. None of libraries or book stores around me seem to have it right now. :( So we are just going to go with How Santa Lost His Job. But here is a freebie for you. An Elf application that I plan on doing with my kiddos.



I can't wait to see what your elf has been up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!!! And will respond to each one by e-mail, make sure that you have that option enabled. If it's set to noreply-comment, then I can't respond to your sweet comment. Check your settings today so you can receive my comment back. Thanks for the love!